Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Twittering Thursday!

Greeting Earthlings!! Life is all about moving on. In one sense of the word and also in the other.... I am sure, a few years on this planet are sufficient for all of us to see whatever there is to see. But then, I have known a lot of people who save now, so that they can be rich and retire early. Now, not that I am complaining, but somehow, it seems like a futile idea. I mean when you are have already passed the fountain of youth, toiling away without looking around, you have not really lived your life. The sarcasm of our lives is that we shall never know when death shall come knocking and off we go in a jiffy. Now, if Allah placed me on this planet, there has to be a plan for me.... He was obviously not thinking that I should land on this planet, take 15 years to learn every worthwhile thing that there is to learn and then use that wisdom to slog myself in a cubicle!! Surely, Allah cannot have thought of this!! This has to be human seiging himself in the name of secure future! When He made this natural beauty all around me, I am sure He must have had something going on... But there are people who don't understand beauty!! I mean... what do will you be looking at when you are 40 & then go out to see the world!! I mean... that also assumes that you will live till 40 & also assumes that you will retire at 40 & also assumes that you will go out to see the world after 40!!! I would rather live 10 years that Allah gives me to the fullest! Living each day as if its my last.... Yes, I do believe in planning forever.. However, I don't let that come in the way of today!! Live life Queen Size... for I don't know if in my next moment, I shall be dead or alive... if i don't know then I don't assume it. Finally, Live like you will die tomorrow! Plan as if you will live forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bouquets or brickbats - the choice is yours!!
Speaking your mind is most important here...