Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Flooding Tuesday!!

Welcome Rains, back to Mumbai!! Finally, the sweltering heat has turned into pouring blessing in rain drops!! And there are these millions blessing pouring all over Mumbai.... Technically, half of Mumbai is already submerged!! But, as usual, Rashida reports to work.. on time!!! Hail, SuperWoman!! I am thoroughly enjoying myself... I love rains... No better excuse to get out & get wet & have fun... no inhibitions - to any one who has never tried it before, it's a sure cure for broken hearts & broken souls.... When the rain splashes your face, you can feel all your anxiety being washed away... When the rain soaks you, you feel submerged in the elixir of life.. truly, if Allah had to ever make an elixir of life, it could not be simpler than a good heavenly down pour... Refresh your heart, refresh your souls, feel younger than every before!! Feel truly, madly, deeply, in love with yourself!! It's like living your birth again! It's God's way of cleansing your souls, His way of letting you touch him!! When the soaking rain, makes you shiver to your bones, you can feel the power within you... I would not complain... I can feel His warmth creeping within me... warming my soul to the deepest corner! I welcome thee rains.... come & wash me away! I go now, To soak in the rain.... & enjoy my hot cuppa chai!!

5 comments:

  1. I hate the rain :-(

    My pants are wet. I am sitting behind my desk hiding my wet jeans and my wet shorts :-(

    I guess this would be a memorable first day for me! *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also managed to get my pants wet through my torn raincoat pants..i went out on bike on full rain n the drops were not looking like blessing but like stones coming on to me...but finally its the attitude that matters n i chose to face the rains rather then to sit in my cocoon n just look at it...thats the way to enjoy life man...go out n face the challenges god set for u instead of just looking at others in problem n thinking THANK GOD i was not out there...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock, Yusuf!! May God bless you with more rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u wont leave a stone unturned to stone me na !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Depends on what you think! I can be a wall that can protect you from all possible stones or just a stone to hit you on your head!!

    Soch lo, Thakur!!

    ReplyDelete

Bouquets or brickbats - the choice is yours!!
Speaking your mind is most important here...