Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sultry Satuday!

Welcome the weekend Earthlings! Finally, Saturday is here! And though I have loads to accomplish, I don't even feel like moving a finger! Through all my ramblings, the one most important thing that I've learnt is that there is never going to be a time to do the things that we always wanted to do. There is ALWAYS going to be something that needs your pressing attention, something that needs to be done right now. And amist all those trivial tasks, the ones closest to our hearts are always pushed on the back-burner. There they keep simmering and the pressure keeps building, till one day we can take the pressure no more & we burst forth. Now, depending on the type of person you are, it could work in for or against you. I know i need to do a lot of things. But I also know I need to relax and take it easy! So far, today that is exactly what I have done. Done nothing! And trust me, it feels good. But then, I am also aware that one cannot do this for long.... So, starting with this blog... my day begins. And you shall know tomorrow what my today held for me!! Till then Toodle Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bouquets or brickbats - the choice is yours!!
Speaking your mind is most important here...